Note: These Competition Rules (the “Rules”) apply to the Share Navigator Fantasy Trading Competition (the “Competition”) organized by Hippo Financial Ltd.
- The Competition is organized and run by Hippo Financial Limited (“Share Navigator”), an Irish company located at The Invent Building, Dublin City university (DCU), Glasnevin, Dublin 9, Ireland. The website through which the Competition will be conducted is provided by Share Navigator.
- When processing personal data, Share Navigator complies with its obligation under the applicable data protection legislation. Share Navigator’s Data Privacy Notice sets out (i) the information the company collects about the participants; (ii) how the information is used; (iii) who the information is shared with; and (iv) how participants can control the use of their information and exercise their rights. A copy of the Share Navigator’s Data Privacy Notice can be found at https://www.sharenavigator.ie/privacy-policy/.
- All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
- All entrants agree to the use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes.
- Competition Specifications:
- The competitions run on a quarterly basis from June to August, September to November, December to February and March to May. The exact start and date of each quarterly competition will posted on the website.
- All participants will be provided with a login for a paper (demo) trading account, with $1,000,000 notional available to trade based on pricing from Interactive Brokers. It is a replica of real financial markets, with costs incurred to the demo account for commissions, fees, slippage and foreign exchange spreads when the trades are placed.
- Equity, Options, FX, Commodities and Bond trades are allowed for the purposes of the Competition.
- The winner of the Competition will be the entrant with the highest Time Weighted Rate of return.
- The winners of the Competition will be notified by e-mail and posted on the Share Navigator website within 7 business days of the closing date of the competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The winner of the competition will receive a €1,000 prize.
Hippo Financial reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value. Winners cannot exchange or substitute the prizes for another one. If a winner cannot accept a prize, the prize will then be allocated to the runner up.