Fantasy Trading Competition
We develop real-time ‘Fantasy Trading’ games for companies, colleges and clubs. This is a great way for people to learn, trade and have fun in the financial markets without risking any of their own money.
How it works:
- Requirements: We create a Fantasy Trading game for your company/college/club. You tell us your requirements for the trading competition.
- Development: We customise a mobile friendly webpage which is branded exactly the way you want it.
- Registration: Participants register for the fantasy trading game.
- Fantasy Trading accounts: We provide a fantasy traded account funded with $1,000,000 for each participant who trades the financial markets and competes against others.
- CRM Management: We provide the leaderboard, trading reports and communication for the competition which is branded for you.
- Prizes: Your company/college/club provide prizes for the winners.
- Bank of Ireland FX Trade Off: A 5 week FX trading competition hosted by Bank of Ireland Global Markets for third level students.
- Student Trading Challenge: A 6 week competition. Students traded FX, stocks, options, futures and bonds.
- Option Trading Challenge: A monthly Option Trading competition.
The cost of setting up a fantasy trading game depends on a number of factors including but not limited to:
- Number of participants
- Competition timeframe
- Instruments to be traded
- Custom development work
- Marketing requirements (if applicable)
- Exclusivity requirements (if applicable)